This job offer is closed
Do you have a passion working with end users? Do you enjoy great teamwork and providing an excellent customer experience? Do you have a high professional attitude? Keep on reading!
Our customer relies on us to provide a top notch IT colleague who will have plenty of tasks and responsibilities ahead of him/her.
Let’s have a look at your key responsibilities, skills, qualifications and certifications.
• Provide PC services such as deployment, repair and upgrades
• End user software services
• SmartHands services
• You’ll be talking with plenty of people (backend IT team, Service providers, infrastructure team, you get where we are going with this by now).
• Monitor and update help desk incidents (SLA)
• Training end users at sites for new equipment and software. Don’t worry the trainings are well prepared beforehand.
• Ownership of problems / tickets from start to finish ( = professionalism)
• You’ll drive to remote sites
• Evaluate short and long term impact of decisions
• Ow ! Almost forgot “on-site support” for network, servers, hardware upgrades or projects on site
• There is more, so give me a shout and I’ll let you know what they are
• Do you have a profound knowledge of Dutch and English? Great!
• Support experience (pc hardware, peripheral, mobile devices, printers and networking)
• Knowledge and understanding of system management services (i.e. Altiris, MS SMS)
• You know how to make a customer satisfied, your customer requires a brilliant experience!
• You see obstacles and find solutions (your superhero quality)
• There is no I in team for you
• You are confident in your way of working
Qualifications + Certifications :
• Bachelors Degree in IT
• ITIL Foundation
• Microsoft certified professional and MCSA Windows 10
• HDI Desktop support technician or CompTIA A+ certification
• CompTIA Network and certification (nice to have)
• Completion of Lenovo Warranty Service Authorization Course
• Microsoft windows operating systems, messaging and e-mail products including Outlook and O365.
• Microsoft AD, remote desktop services and remote assistance tools
So, are you up for this challenge ?