|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
Our customer is in need of a Specialist in Telecom & IT Systems.
Specifically for security and emergengcy needs.
To put it simple your job is very important within the company.
You will be playing in the big leagues!
So what we are looking for is specific and can overwhelming.
Have no fear you only need nerves of steel and a combo of IT/Telecom skills.
So here goes nothing, We are looking for a natural talent in :
• Trouble shooting and resolutions of incident and problem tickets
• Preventive and corrective maintenance of software and preparing upgrades with minimal impact on the end-user services
• Implementation and commissioning of the last generation telecommunication products and software
• Coordinating with other support engineers from partners and with the R&D expert center when needed
• Reporting within customer meetings, being owner of your cases
• Contributing to and learning from the international support team (methodology, training, lessons learned, tools)
• Build knowledge and expertise in the different technologies for which the client is responsible (Core and Radio Access Networks, Transmission, Microwave, IP, Firewall, Encryption, Terminals, Applications, OSs, Virtualization)
• Understand the ITIL processes
IT keeps on going :
• Bachelor or Master in engineering, preferably in electronics / Telecom / IP / ICT
• Experienced in the implementation, support or development of radio telecommunication systems (e.g. Tetra, 2G, 3G, 4G or IP networks); any similar experience or IT / network related knowledge is an asset (IP, Firewalls, LAN/WAN)
• Eager to learn new technologies and willing to grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills
• Able to work in a structured manner, preferably with basic knowledge of project management tools / ITIL processes
• Dynamic team player with a positive and proactive attitude
• Able to work autonomously and to report both internally and towards customers
• Willing to take responsibilities in a mission critical and international environment
• Fluent in English and proficient in Dutch and/or French
Rewarding technical challenges in a worldwide renowned company
Join an international company offering reliable, innovated and highly renowned solutions. Benefit from a Global and Local team experience and work transversely within and outside the Group.