This job offer is closed
Are you a Business Analyst?
If so keep on reading!
What is the mission ?
Simply put, you'll be a Business Analyst in an international IT environment.
Every day life will be set in a dynamic and high challenging world where your commitment to the team is needed.
You’ll support the European branches with the local regulatory reporting team by regulatory reporting requirements, notably by providing automatic data feeds and updated reporting tools and applications.
You will be responsible for :
• The automation of the local regulatory reporting for the countries assigned to you
• Communication and teamwork with all contributors such as : Finance teams, devops in LLR team, tool providers, tech teams
• Following the regulatory changes in the different countries in-scope and read them carefully
• Planning and follow up of projects
• Functional / technical analysis
• Support the developers + make the integration tests
• Make regular meetings / workshops with the users
You have a Bachelor / master in Economics / Business admin or IT
You have business experience in / as :
• BA in IT projects
• Knowledge of accounting and financial products
Nice to have :
• PM basic
• Experience in regulatory reporting
Your tech skills! :
• Oracle, SQL, database management
• Excel and PPT
• XML, XBRL, file transfer and security
Language skills :
• English ( if you know Dutch or French that would be an advantage)
Soft skills :
• Client comes first
• Pro-active attitude