This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
|Duration:||3 months/ 3 days a week||Reference:||201907753|
We are looking for a consultant who will support the corporate Business Continuity Manager over the course of a 3 months engagement/3 days a week to redesign the policies on Business Continuity as well as listing and categorising the Business Processes against criticality factors.
Lead and contribute to the analysis, design, development and implementation of network solutions based on business, technical, operational (provisioning, service assurance) or regulatory requirements. Implement concerned solutions following defined objectives, budget, effort and timing while ensuring an optimal balance between third party or vendor solutions and internal development and integration work. End-to-end responsibility on actions across the project life cycle from requirements phase up to launch into production environment.
Participate in specific technology assessments and studies in order to define the most appropriate evolution path of technical solutions and platforms.
• Analyze and assess technical solutions and evolution to fulfil business, regulatory and operational (functional and capacity) requirements considering cost, time to market and quality.
• Ownership of a technical platform. Lead the evolution of the platform, influence the roadmap and efficient use of right technology. Ability to understood call-flows and troubleshoot.
• Participate in small to medium size implementation projects (from an end-to-end perspective), collaborate with different stakeholders (product management, operational teams, external suppliers and IT & network colleagues). Activities relate to design, implementation, testing and rollout of technical platforms and Operational Support Systems.
• Write and review functional and technical specifications and RFP (Requests for Proposal) documents.
• Generate methods and procedures and technical documents regarding technical solution and evolution (architecture, impact analysis) to be used by Marketing (Product Manager) and Operational teams.
• Participate in the implementation of technical solutions in collaboration with operational teams.
• Provide excellent support to internal and external stakeholders regarding the technical domain and create credibility and trust by becoming a reference in the area of competence. Is considered as the reference in his\her area of technical competence and viewed as highly credible and trustworthy
TECHNICAL SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
• Engineering degree in telecommunications and/or IT technology.
• Good knowledge of networks, telecommunications, IT landscape.
• At least 6 years professional experience in telecom or IT environment.
• Hands-on knowledge on two or more mobile core components in 2G, 3G, LTE (P-GW/GGSN, HSS/HLR, PCRF) is preferred.
• Strong technical knowledge in the following: HTTP, SS7, Diameter, MAP, INAP, GTP
• Experience on SIM Applets, Over The Air (OTA), eSim, eUICC, SMDP/SMSR is a key focus.
• Experience in roaming, M2M and background in MVNO/MVNE environment is strong plus.
• Overall view of the mobile core and understanding of call-flows is considered as an asset.
GENERAL SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
• Analytical thinking.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Communication and negotiation skills.
• Presentation skills.
• Project management skills
• Solution oriented approach with customer focus.
• Good Planning & Organization skills.
• Risk management focus and proactive.
• Knowledge of international carrier business is considered as an asset.
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Sensitive to various cultures and able to work in an international environment.