This job offer is closed
Are you a freelance Business Analyst with a good knowledge of JIRA?
You will join the project team in charge of Efficiency Improvement initiatives within Securities Handling.
This project aims to improve processes, systems and service offering in order to increase the overall efficiency of the Securities Handling department.
The objective is to deploy a centralized task & case management tool (JIRA) for the whole Securities department to improve team efficiency.
This will deeply change the way of working of the operational teams
You will need to:
- Understand how Business activities are handled within each team. Most activities are currently handled in functional mailboxes in Outlook. You will have to organize, manage, perform & document interviews, workshops, analyse some documentations, etc..
- Define a new improved way of working for each team thanks to JIRA specificities. (Dashboards, boards, Kanban, workflows, SLA’s, Automation rules, post-functions, user management, custom fields, configuration schemes, etc.)
- Implement new designed way of working within JIRA. You will be responsible to configure in JIRA what you’ve designed. You will enter in contact with the IT team linked to our project to develop customized features or all changes that requires codes development.
- Perform Change activities to ensure a proper implementation of the developments within all teams. (create trainings, testing plans, roll-out phase, etc)
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Trilingual (NL/FR/ENG)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience with JIRA (as system Admin - configuration of the tool: no user experience only) and/or certification on JIRA Admin (ACP-100)
- Experience with Data & process management
- Organizational skills (workshops, brainstorming, brown paper sessions, interactions, facilitator roles)
- Affinity with IT Tools including consequent configuration efforts
- Good understanding of work flow processes
- Process optimization skills
- Solution driven mindset
These are a bonus:
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk
- Experience in Confluence
- Experience with BRMS or DMN
- Previous experience in IT domain
- Lean & Process Improvement methodology
- Familiar with project lifecycle and project environment
- Familiar with the whole Securities Handling environment of a (retail) bank.
- Experience in complex environment with multi-disciplinary tasks
- Change management skills (trainings, deck presentation, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Well structured
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Proven negotiation skills and ability to build consensus
- Excellent Communication (written & oral) and negotiation skills
- Able to work effectively with all levels in the organization
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Commitment, perseverance & Challenges are key concepts that define you
- Team player but who can quickly work autonomously.