This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Wielsbeke|
For one of our clients located in Wielsbeke, Anankei is on the lookout for a Service desk engineer.
In this role, you will be the first point of call for support to clients and in-house staff, via telephone and tickets.
Training will be given so you can provide solutions to resolve most of the issues or request, or escalate where necessary.
We are looking for an exceptional customer service person, with excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
He/she should be a competent user of the MS Office Suite and ideally have a minimum of 1 year experience in IT Support.
Confidence and enthusiasm in embracing new technologies and learning new skills is essential.
· Call intake + minor problem resolution
· Small equipment delivery
· Small Installations
· Problem resolution
1st Line Support Tasks
- Desktops (Administrative, production, process)
- Peripherals (scanners, printers, …)
- Network (patching, troubleshooting pc network problems, …)
- Active Directory
- Software Deployment
- Dutch (very good)
- English (very good)
- Good communication skills
- Able to show empathy and is very service minded
- Stress resistant
- Able to set the correct priorities based on combination of different factors