This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Antwerpen|
Our client is currently offering a job position for a Project Management Officer
Their top of the line technology gives them the luxury to innovate and challenge themselves to build a sustainable future.
Their philosophy is people orientated, they strongly believe in empowering their employees so that they can and will make a difference to the quality of life for people on a world wide scale.
They are in need of a pro for the Project Manager Officer position.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be challenging.
Let’s have a look at what they entitle :
• Organizing projects, this means you’ll be scheduling meetings, keeping the minutes and project reporting
• Based on input and interaction with the project manager you’ll ensure a descent follow up for the project task delivery
• You’ll prepare presentations for management decisions
• Hawk eye view of the program planning, projects, budget, quality standards and deliverables
• Project resource management: allocate resources on the project, approval of timesheets, interact with team leads to optimize usage.
• Ensuring compliance to project management gate review process including where necessary preparation of documentation
• Make progress reviews and deliver information for budget and planning purposes
• Preparing of documentation
• Provide Ad hoc analysis and reports for senior management
What are your Superpowers?
•Extremely well organized
•A dynamic attitude
•IT knowledge to understand the context
•Skilled in administrative tasks
•MS office is your playground (Word, Excel and PPT)
•Knowledge of PRINCE 2 and PMBOK
•Strong in English and Dutch (both languages are important to have)
Experience as a Superhuman ?
•A minimum of 3 years within a relevant function