This job offer is closed
|Duration:||3 months (possible extension)||Reference:||202007939|
Are you an IAM Expert, with a development background?
Are on the lookout for a new opportunity?
Do not look any further!
We offer you a challenging opportunity at a world leader in the Financial sector.
For this opportunity, your main responsibilities would be:
- Implement registration & authentication flows, in collaboration with architects and application developers.
- You'll be the go-to resource for delivering and operating CIAM Solutions
- You'll coach the development community
- Contributing to or facilitating secure operations of the services (e.g. compliance with Group, responses to audit / pentest points)
- You'll work with Group IAM and Vendor regarding CIAM platform enhancements / evolutions
Requirements - Identity and Access Management Experience:
- Hands-on experience with implementing solutions that integrate identity and access management.
- Hands-on experience with authentication protocols e.g. OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML.
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application e.g. password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, CSRF
- Ideally you will have vendor-side experience with one or more of Akamai Identity Cloud (used to be called Janrain), Auth0 Customer Identity Management, AWS Cognito, Microsoft Azure Active Directory B2C, Okta Customer Identity and/or Ping Identity (PingOne for Customers)
Requirements - Development Background:
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience with at least one web development language/technology e.g. NodeJS, .NET, Java, etc.
- Working knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols and application security.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services. (MUST)
- Experience with web security best practices and standards.(MUST)
- Familiar with application integration design patterns.
- Familiar with DevOps processes e.g. continuous integration, etc.
Requirements – Education and Working Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or another engineering discipline is required. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years working as a Software / Platform Engineer
- Ability to communicate and negotiate in an international / multi-cultural environment.
- “Service-oriented” person with skills in managing client relationships: requirements, delivery, quality of service…
#Topjob #anankei of #ITjob #WeCanHandleIT