This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
You will be in charge of the daily governance of the IT outsourcing agreements, more specifically on the datacentre with their partner ATOS.
Key Result Areas
As Service Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of the daily governance of IT Outsourcing Agreements. Your main objective is to safeguard the contractual agreements, for which you will align with many other departments internally and externally. You also play an important part in detecting/creating new opportunities for your customer, as well as internal improvements. Your customer sees you as a trusted advisor.
Ensure good SLA & KPI results by coordinating with the Operations Teams & provide associated reporting;
Meet your customer regularly to review performance and propose improvements or new opportunities;
Monitor your budgets and margins & report accordingly, ensuring correct invoicing;
Work closely with the other service delivery managers , initiate, propose and defend new initiatives to your internal customer and/or internal management and involve the relevant stakeholders for implementation;
- Experience in managing sourcing contracts for Datacentres is a must.
- Experience in managing sourcing contracts with company eg ATOS or Getronics is an asset.
- Experience with service management tools eg 4me or Service now is an asset.
- You have a Master Degree thinking level, a sound knowledge of MS Office and are a quick learner when working with new tools and applications.
- An ITIL Intermediate (v3) or Service Manager (v2) Certificate is preferred, a solid interest in and knowledge of the ICT industry is a must
- Service Delivery Manager: 5 years
- Budget management 5 years
- MS-Office 10 years
- SLA: 10 years
- ITIL v3: 6years
Thanks to your amazing communication skills, you are able to dialogue with people from different backgrounds in all levels of an organization. You find a perfect balance between human and digital communication, in Dutch, English and French. You master the art of challenging, convincing and motivating people, and networking comes natural to you