This job offer is closed
We are looking for an experienced (8y+) Functional Analyst.
Are you focussed on IAM and are you looking for a challenge in the financial sector?
If you meet the requirements below, I would love have a chat, and see if this opportunity is the right match for you.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• Very good knowledge of Identity & Access management packages in general and IIQ in paticular
• Good knowledge of parametrization, development on an IAM systems and provisioning connectors
• Good knowledge of global architecture and security principles
• Close collaboration with infrastructure, digital security office, Architects and Access Management.
• Leading (impact) analysis on IAM systems and business
• Defining functional- and technical analysis report with respect to the business requirements
• Draft and execute test plan in order to guarantee quality of the project;
• Swiftly bring solutions to detected anomalies;
• Support the users where needed;
• Working in close collaboration with Business and the other IT teams;
• Ensure general repetition and going live of the project (potentially during weekend)
• Ensure maintenance and sharing knowledge with other colleagues;
• Ensure respect of planning and budget;
• Report to Project Leader Business and IT and Team Manager.
• Cobol (basic)
• JCL (basic)
• Knowledge of filetransfer (MFT)
• Dutch, French and English