|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Zaventem|
We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager, with a good knowledge of data centers and the cloud.
You should be interested in a long term mission in the energy sector.
You will oversee the maintenance of applications and infrastructures, as well as their development.
You are the direct intermediary with the customers and are responsible for the good operational execution of the service provided.
You will act in accordance with the established SLA signed between the customers and the suppliers.
Your day 2 day responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure the proper functioning of applications and management of operations for a specific client
- Ensure a relationship of quality and trust with the client
- Contribute to the definition of SLA's and associated communication
- Ensure compliance with service commitments
- Set up improvement plans with the service beneficiary
- Organize and direct operational committees
- Ensure application consistency, change management, incident management, problem management, crisis management, configuration management
- Participate in the drafting of presale and quotation
- Coordinate project berthing
- Prepare the production and follow-up of important projects (capacity, process)
- Contribute to the economic balance of their service
- Have a good knowledge of the client's activities
Our ideal candidate has a very good knowledge of public data center and cloud infrastructures.
Knowledge of SAP environments is a (big) plus.
A mastery of the english language is also required.
We hope to welcome you at Anankei as a freelancer or permanent employee!