This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
We are looking for an experienced change manager, required to support a rollout of the new Vendor Management System (VMS) tool of SAP Fieldglass.
He/she will drive the change management workstream on the local level working closely with the change manager (based in Paris) to ensure the change and communication plans are fully designed, created and deployed.
Key activities include (not inclusive):
• Communicates on the project, coaches manager/sponsors, collects feedback
• Delivers trainings (physicals and by Skype) to the impacted population, support the global project and change team in the organization of the workshops/working sessions
Expected deliverables (not exhaustive list): Change plan, weekly updates, VMS Guides and Q&A, Newsletters, Tutorials videos with translations
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• At least 2-3 years acting as change manager or part of a change team
• Experience working efficiently in an international English-speaking environment
• Ability to design, facilitate and/or animate workshops
• Strong capacities to synthesize and deliver reports, presentation, tools for top management decisions
• Excellent communication skills in English. Fluent in speaking and writing
• Prosci certification is a plus
• Experience working in similar IT programs is a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills given the high number of stakeholders
• Strong service mentality and team spirit
• Result driven within planning/budget constraints
• Flexibility is a prerequisite as the scope of work can vary depending on demand and priorities.
• Able to think logically, analyze situations and solve problems