This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Antwerpen|
As Project Manager & Platform Owner you’re an active part of IT Services. You report to the Solutions Manager.
Your main responsibility is to build, provide and constantly evolve an attractive platform for the agile development teams.
In the role of Platform Owner, you lead a dedicated and highly motivated team, delivering a constantly evolving platform as self-service for the product development teams. Your team will be a combination of internally personnel, our managed partners and our external service providers.
Your new mission will contain the following tasks, responsibilities and challenges
- Serve as the primary designer and decision maker for the platform
- Determine the appropriate course of action for the backlog of user stories to optimize customer experience and ensure platform capabilities align with business goals
- Taking over the platform and current team from another internal organization
- Manage the transition and transformation of this platform
- Build, provide and constantly evolve an attractive platform for the agile development teams
Your Responsibilities in detail :
- Champion the self-service platforms to product teams and throughout the business. Serve as evangelists for the platforms by clearly communicate how the product teams benefit from using self-service platforms. Demonstrate the value offered to the
product teams to pre-empt roadblocks to agility.
- Embrace a service mindset with the goal of fulfilling developer needs.
- The platform owner must be adept at negotiating and resolving conflicting priorities between teams since the platforms might support numerous product teams.
- You serve as the primary designer and decision maker for shared self-service platform.
- Determine the appropriate course of action for the backlog of user stories to optimize customer experience and ensure platform capabilities align with business goals.
- Continuously improves the quality of the platform in all aspects of stability, availability, development, training and documentation.
- You work closely with all relevant stakeholders to maximize operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
- You align with stakeholders in setting priorities.
- Responsible for platform/product training and communications
- Develop and maintain platform/product roadmap
- Design and communicate product support process, including documentation and procedures for 1st/2nd level support and delivery
- Coordinate product related activity with strategic vendors with assistance of IT Sourcing
- Financial control for the product(s) in scope with assistance of Business Control
Your tech skills :
- Previous experience as an AEM architect or consultants and Project Management functions is a must.
- Propensity and ability to continuously automate processes
- Versatility and problem-solving expertise
- Knowledge of system integration
- Ability to execute end-to-end performance testing
- Strong communication skills in a collaborative environment
- Persistence and willingness to challenge established norms
- Proactivity in preventing roadblocks to agility
- Knowledge of performance monitoring
- Fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written)