This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Belgium|
Within our company we’re looking for a talented German speaking MS System Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As a System Engineer you’ll find a great challenge within your tasks.
Why would you choose this challenge?
- A diversified job in which you can develop yourself through self-initiative and self-organization
- Individual development and further training opportunities
Your tasks :
- Administration and further expansion of the hybrid AD environment (onPrem/MS Azure)
- Operating, Monitoring, Debugging and Troubleshooting of the responsible IT systems (AD onPrem/MS Azure, DNS, ADFS, NTP, PKI, GPO)
- Takeover of various administrative tasks (e.G. Level 2/Level 3 Incident Management) within the complex worldwide IT landscape
- Further development and improvement of IT concepts and processes
- Creation and updating of documentation and manuals
Your Skills / Background :
- Several years of professional experience as Microsoft Infrastructure Systems Engineer
- Experience in a large and complex environment
- Good knowledge of creating scripts and tasks using Microsoft PowerShell
- You are a trained IT specialist and have professional experience in this field
- MCITP, MCSE, MCSA and/or Azure certifications desirable
- ITIL skills
- You think in a solution and customer-oriented way and are open-minded towards new technologies
- Independent, team- and goal-oriented and structured work behavior
- Good communication and integration skills
- Good written and spoken German and English skills required