This job offer is closed
The UC Product Manager will be in charge of the product management of the Unified Communications (UC) Solutions:
Videoconferencing, Real-time messaging, broadcasting & webinars, Voice/VoIP, Voice mail and call recording, contact center technology audio conferencing, stream & file sharing / white boards / team spaces, presence & schedule management, quality- and workforce monitoring, unified clients….
The main objective is to define the new UC solutions and the new UC offers that meet the customer’s needs.
Furthermore, the UC Product Manager will have to give In-Life support internally regarding the existing UC portfolio.
As part of the commercial team, the UC Product Manager will oversee UC Solutions with control on pricing, offer design, feature development, marketing, partners/suppliers management and budget.
Principal accountabilities for this function are:
• Product & Service development (60%)
- Perform all necessary analyses as basis for new product/service development (business case, P&L, benchmark, market analysis).
- Present results and recommendations up to- and including final validation.
- Create business requirements and work closely with the partners and internal teams to guide the product development on all dimensions including content, timing, quality…
- Responsible for GTM readiness, sales enablement and business development support.
• In-Life Management (30%)
- Analyze the incoming problems and questions related to the UC product definition, do the problem-solving, present results and validate a recommendation.
- Handle operational product activities such as pricing updates based on benchmarking.
- Keep Product & Service documentation and marketing materials up to date.
- Define the business requirements of enhancements and follow-up their implementation.
• Product & Service expert (5%)
- Keep contact with customers to stay up to date with their needs and expectations.
- Be the guru in the fields of UC Solutions from business and high-level technical points of view.
- Keep up to date with market trends and build a long-term product vision and value propositions based on customer needs, competitive analysis and overall strategy.
• Customer-facing & supplier/partner-facing (5%)
- Support the salesforce, present products and services to customers.
- Evangelizing product vision and value propositions to customers and suppliers/partners.
This position offers attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that’s ideal for those who are into technology and driven to achieve.
We are looking for:
• 8 years’ experience in Product Management
• At least 3-years of relevant experience in product management within the ICT or telecom sector.
• Mandatory experience in UCC product management
• Experience of developing and delivering a product roadmap with evidence of results.
• Very good understanding and good conceptual knowledge of Unified Communications solutions/ technologies.
• Expertise in project management
• Experience in analytical product management methodologies such as business cases, process development…
• Experience in complex technical design in a public context
• Strong Communications and presentation skills
• Fluent in French (essential) with good knowledge of English and understanding of Dutch.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).