This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented IAM Project Leader.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Required Knowledge and Experience:
Business experience required: Between 3 and 5 years of experience
- Experience in project planning and managing communication (top and bottom)
- Experience and knowledge of IAM concepts (RBAC)
- Single point of contact for business correspondents, project milestones and deliverables.
- Adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT)
- Able to understand complex information and communicate it in a simple way
Objective of the job
- Management of the Certification process (review of accesses) and business reporting
- SOD implementation and follow-up
- Point of contact for the CIAM Community (training, presentations, communication and support)
- Point of contact for ICT/IAM team
- Active participation in business rollout of the implemented RBAC model
- IT data modeling in collaboration with application owner and CIAM
Personal Skills :
- Solution driven
- Analytical mind set
- Quick learner
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work with people of different departments
- A good listener and constructive attitude.
- Stable, critical mind, accurate work
- Follow-up and reporting of the progress of own work