|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Anderlecht|
For our customer we’re looking for a Senior Infrastructure Architect.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Architect which is to act as a Technology Expert to design and implement information systems to support the enterprise infrastructure of an organization.
Ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels and support the development of new technologies and system requirements.
Reports directly to the head of department.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Link the following components within infrastructure: data center, cloud, network, security, telephone, server, archive and storage, data bases, middleware
- To assure implementation of IT infrastructure and which reflects the company strategy
- Close collaboration with Architecture (Enterprise & Domain Architects) et Development (Solution Architects)
- Defined contribution as a Solution Architect to certain internal customers as defined by the business
- Define strategy for the integration of cost aspects within CAPEX & OPEX from a TCO perspective, keeping into account the initiation of Business Cases and it’s presentation to the key stakeholders
- End to end security aspects integration
- Analyze the existing operating system and propose ameliorations according to the latest market standards where necessary
- Analyze the customer needs/business requirement for implementation of a new soft/hardware or connectivity solutions where necessary
Technical profile requirements:
- Expert knowledge of IT infrastructure & development as a generalist
- Expert knowledge of Program & Project management, implementation & evaluation
- Very good knowledge of web technologies and building architecture roadmaps (PAN, TOGAF, CITA, …)
- Very good knowledge of JAVA principles (SOA, WS, J2EE, …)
- Very good knowledge of IBM Environment (AS400, iSeries)
- SOA certification is a plus
- MSCE certification is a plus
- Very good knowledge of CISCO network
- Very good knowledge of Linux & Microsoft
- Very good knowledge of ITIL processes
- Very good knowledge of financial aspects such as: BC, ROI, TCO
- Excellent reporting skills
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Very strong communicational skills
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred