This job offer is closed
We are looking for a Senior Business Application Solution Architect profile.
You will act as a link between our SA's and Functional Analist profiles.
Your focus will be onboarding and AML related processes, to maximize digitalisation and STP processing.
This role is an important bridge between business and ICT.
During the work-preparation, you’ll work closely with our System Architects, resulting in high level feasibilities of application solutions.
During implementation, you will play a key role in the translations to detailed functional design together with the functional analyst.
You’ll come in contact with a wide range of technology frameworks from Front-end to backend.
As a ‘supporting service’ to our different segments, you will come in contact with our business colleagues in charge of new product development.
You’ll be able to master your job in a short time and this with a “on-thejob” training.
It is important that you are able to translate the customer needs into a concrete and efficient action plan.
This in an autonomous way, however always collaborating with the different parties.
You should be a able to communicate your plans and ideas in a fluent, structured and convincing way, as well as to the client, as to the team and management.
We are looking for someone:
- With at least 2 years of experience as a business analyst or similar (in a financial domain is a plus ) .
- With strong analytical skills
- Experience with SAFe is a plus
- Who is strong in written and verbal communication, who can listen and understand
- Who can easily translate conceptual and strategical concepts into concrete solutions and advices.
- Who strives to keep customer as the reference for our clients, by (helping) realizing innovative ideas.
- Who is a real team player: Who gets energy by working in a multidisciplinary team towards a common goal.
- Who won’t get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions
- With a focus on quality, performance, security and stability
- Who is willing to continuously learn and is open to innovation: you are interested in digital trends.
- Who doesn’t have any problem to express him/herself in English and Dutch.