This job offer is closed
For our customer we’re looking for a talented Application Support Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
The core activity for this role is the day-to-day support of the applications used worldwide by the different offices.
You will be Responsible for managing, monitoring and administering applications services to ensure that the service provided meets the organizational and agreed Internal SLA’s.
The role encompasses the following topics:
• Installing and deploying applications and services on diverse and multiple platforms
• Pro-actively taking ownership of a wide variety of tickets, including incidents and problems
• Investigating, identifying and rectifying both the causes and the symptoms of an incident/problem
• Communicating with suppliers, if triaged incidents require 3rd line support
Your technical skills :
- IBM Websphere Application Server
- IIS and apache web servers (optional)
- Linux Server administration
- Windows Server administration (optional)
- Network general knowledge: TCP/IP
Your soft skills :
- Be able to investigate unfamiliar problems and generate an effective solutions in a systematic and logical manner
- Be adaptable and work as an effective member of a team
- Result driven.
- Maintain a professional standard of communication at all levels
- Be calm under pressure and manage stressful situations
- Adopt a positive, pro-active approach to work