This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented AGILE Project Manager.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Your tasks, role and responsibilities :
- Manage all projects allocated through the Sales Support project board
- Ensure that the outcome of the allocated projects meets customer expectations, that processes reflect the desired To-Be state, and resides within the Philips guidelines and compliance with local regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, SOX legal requirement, operating procedures, processes and task assignments
- Provide project status, progress, delays, and issues to stakeholders in timely manner
- Identify any operational risks and recommend appropriate resolutions
- Manage and lead scope changes for Sales Support operations
- Build a good working relationship with linked project team members
- Provide support and guidance to others as and when needed
Your background :
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong Agile PM Skills
- Medtech experience
- Good knowledge of SAP
- min. 3 years of experience with IT and process alignment in operational environments
- Advanced English language skills, other languages (German / Dutch) is a plus
- Commercial and out of the box thinker
- Passion for driving operational and customer excellence