|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a senior UX designer experienced in Research and preferably having experience with TV Media Platform.
Guarantee end-to-end digital user's experience on specific touch points of the Customers' digital channels with a focus on TV and media.
- Collaborate with business to define and develop prototypes of new concepts.
- Review and assist in refining business owners' requirements.
- Define and validate wireframes for new digital screens.
- Work in close collaboration with the design team and the business analyst.
- Develop content for presentations/ UX business opportunities.
- Participate in mid and long term project efforts.
- Scheduling presentation of user research reports or high level concepts.
- Design and conduct user's research.
- Identify potential usability issue.
- Convert research findings into actionable results.
- Stay on top of new trends in usability.
- Help maintain the UX research library, toolkit & design system.
- Provide coaching to less experience team members.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design or related field
- or equivalent work experience
- Typically you already have a 5 years' experience in conducting user experience research using a
variety of research methods
- professional and relevant experience in UX on large digital business projects in large companies
- previous relevant work experience as UX Specialist
- experience in telecommunications sector is an asset
- experience in Agile process is an asset
- Analytical mind
- Planning and organization
- Learn complex technologies
- Result focused
- Self sufficient
- Customer focused
- French or Dutch and English (written and speaking)