This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Waver|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented IT'er
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
You'll envision, build, maintain, update and document our storage in line with standard and process…
Drive, manage and document new storage implementation or storage enhancement including help on architecture, setup, migration, downtime, impacts, etc…
You'll periodically report on status, mitigate and enhance the technology.
The job responsibilities:
- You'll be the DCS Storage subject matter expert
- Help on Storage design and suggest enhancement
- Perform implementation, setup, documentation, validation, implementation, transfer knowledge, train operational team and be the last line of
- Communicate clear storage project status and plan as objective to allow the project manager to have the project under control
- Produce a periodic capacity planning and suggest ad hoc capacity or performance increase
- Maintain te storage at the most healthy status, help operations on high technical issues and take the lead on critical incident even outside business
Specific professional/technical expertise and key skills required:
- NetApp Storage experience in a subsequent IT infrastructure is mandatory
- Min years’ experience in NetApp required: 5 years.
Technical certifications and skills :
- NetApp NAS experience and certification on an 9.x OnTap generation.
- StorageGrid experience and certification on minimum a 10.x StoragGrid generation
- Ultimate knowledge of NetApp NAS (Metro-cluster, snapshot, Vaulting, replication, etc…) and StorageGrid, able to fix any issue on those
- Good communicator, teacher and collaborative worker, organized, autonomous while respecting standard and process.
- Validation experience is an advantage
- VMWare network knowledge is an advantage
- English : Mandatory (oral and written)
- French : Mandatory
Other requirements :
- Ability to work outside business hours and business days when required
- Ability to work under pressure in a moving environment
Hours per week:
8 hours / 3 to 5 days per week + guard and outside hours if needed; Time – indicatively from 08.00 to 17.00