|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
For our customer we’re looking for a Cloud Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
We’re looking for someone with broad knowledge of cloud patterns and services (PaaS: AWS), with an enterprise perspective (not narrowed to specific projects) and who can take the lead and be autonomous on assignments from architectural design to implementation (PoC).
The mission consists in :
- Facilitating /supporting transition towards public cloud AWS
- Translating cloud integration patterns into technical design (documentation + PoC)
- Defining and document standards & guidelines
- Providing reusable assets based on the technical design
- Writing code samples/libraries facilitating interaction with AWS services
- Participating in community animation: coaching, presentations
- Following-up AWS services evolution and propose improvements
We are looking for:
- Strong experience in Cloud (about 5 years) - focus on AWS and Azure
- Broad knowledge of Cloud patterns and services, more specifically:
- AWS - FaaS: guidelines on how to develop new applications in serverless
- AWS - IT automation : experience setting up enterprise-grade CI/CD pipelines (CodeBuild, CodePipeline)
- EDA: AWS (Kinesis, MSK), Azure(EventHub)
- API governance with Azure API management
- High availability (incl. disaster recovery) and QoS with an hybrid cloud approach
- Development or Operational background: Java - Python
- AWS Cloudformation
- Good communication skills: English mandatory / Optional: French or Dutch
- Ability to coach and present new concepts/realizations to the engineering community