This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
We are looking for an experienced System Administrator with a good knowledge of Linux and VMWare.
You will be joining the Sysadmins team, which ensures that the tailor-made solutions for our customers work.
You will be involved in a wide range of applications in different technologies (on premise, hybrid & cloud) that require a high degree of availability, continuity and security.
- Tasks and responsibilities within this multidisciplinary team will be extremely varied, ranging from maintenance, installation and configuration of hardware and software to migration projects to new environments, testing and debugging, hardware and software updates and patches, infrastructure and data security...
- Follow up on incidents, failures and modifications in order to keep the environment operational.
- Participation in an on-call service as second-line support (second line system engineer)
- Seek out actively for new technologies and tools.
- Contribute to testing, documentation and implementation with a view to add value to our operations.
- Regular interventions on the 31 different customer sites
We are looking for:
- Very good knowledge of Linux operating systems (CentOS – Redhat) including scripting (bash)
- Very good knowledge of VMware, vSphere, vCenter, vMotion
- Must speak / understand Dutch and French
- Is Experienced with working in a production environment
- Has basic knowledge of network administration: router – switch – VPN - firewall
Knowledge of the following domains is an asset:
- Puppet (open source version)
- Elastic Stack (amongst others Kibana)
- Database technology: mysql / postgress
- Atlassian suite (Jira / Confluence / Git)