This job offer is closed
We are looking for an solution architect who will have to define & document the best solution architecture for the requirements presented by the product owners of different business lines.
The Solution architect's responsibilities include:
- challenging business cases and requirements;
- refine requirements on e.g. non-functionals;
- find the best candidate solutions to improve end-to-end business process automation;
- define and document (using Archimate 3.x in Sparx) the best architectural solution as trade-off between all stakeholder concerns (incl. target architecture)
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Knowledge and experience with service oriented architecture: SOAP services, REST API on and around legacy systems;
- Experience with BPMS, ESB, ESG, RPA, RDA;
- Experience with Internet facing secured and anonymous front-ends;
- Experience with Azure and AWS clouds;
- Experience with end-to-end processes on business and application level;
- Experience at the commercial / customer side of an organisation:
o Lead generation processes (like campaign mgmt.);
o Lead nurturing processes (e.g. personalised campaigns …);
o Pre-sales tool creation;
o website personalization;
- knowledge of Azure and Ms Dynamics CRM.
- Fluent English and French, Dutch is a big plus