This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Limburg|
For a customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for several FTTH Designers.
The Fibre Network Designer will play a key-roll in the massive Fiber-to-the-Home program. He will be responsible for the design and follow-up of design-activities for one or more FTTh-deployment projects.
Main goal is to realise the study and the design of the Fiber-To-The-Home Network. This study is done based on the inventory databases of the existing network, in combination with other available information (street survey information, ongoing projects,...)
The result of this study is a plan (high level or detailed) describing the solution and takes into account; network optimisation, limiting network complexity, lowering investment and operating costs, and the ease of network construction.
For some parts of the network, the designer will also translate the study into clear execution files (detailed design) and assure that as-built documentation is available and uploaded towards the inventory databases.
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree (IT, Surveying, geography or similar)
- Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial but not mandatory
- Good knowledge of AutoCad
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
- Analytical insight
- Fluent and professional communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances
- Dutch: Fluent