|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
For our customer we’re looking for a talented Solution Architect
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
We are looking for an solution architect who will have to define & document the best solution architecture for the requirements presented by the product owners of different business lines.
The Solution architect's responsibilities include:
- Challenging business cases and requirements;
- Refine requirements on e.g. non-functionals;
- Find the best candidate solutions to improve end-to-end business process automation;
- Define and document (using Archimate 3.x in Sparx) the best architectural solution as trade-off between
Your technical skills / background :
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Knowledge and experience with service oriented architecture: SOAP services, REST API on and around legacy systems;
- Experience with BPMS, ESB, ESG, RPA, RDA;
- Experience with Internet facing secured and anonymous front-ends;
- Experience with Azure and AWS clouds;
- Experience with end-to-end processes on business and application level;
- Experience at the commercial / customer side of an organisation:
Lead generation processes (like campaign mgmt.)
Lead nurturing processes (e.g. personalised campaigns …);
Pre-sales tool creation;
- Knowledge of Azure and Ms Dynamics CRM.